Help with MOTAS translations requested

Hi guys, after quite some time I’m almost done with level 14 and 15 of MOTAS and would like to ask help on translating.
german,french,swedish,danish are supported for quite some levels, only level 14 and 15 are probably missing. Additional languages are still missing or unfinished and any help on them would be appriciated.
Asian and other languages requiring a special font are not supported at this time. (Sorry)
About MOTAS:
MOTAS is an online graphic adventure game in which the adventurer has to solve riddles and puzzles, find and use objects, escape from locked rooms, find hidden passages and be a detective and examine everything to unlock the doors of the mystery of time and space.

(can’t upload to the main server atm but might store the game on a temporary server)

If you want to, I can provide translations for Dutch.
I am a native speaker of Dutch and I am very competent in English (as you already know, of course) so translation will not be a problem for me. No, it will not be a literal translation; I always keep the original meaning of whatever you give me to translate.
PM me if you’d like me to translate into Dutch, no strings attached :wink:

Perhaps I missed something but some more info would be nice: what game? where? dialogue? long texts? technical stuff? slang?

If it isn’t too much I could probably help with translation into Spanish.

Dutch and English are covered (I’m native Dutch) and the text is mainly Level 14 of MOTAS ( http://www.albartus.com/motas/ ), besides that some other languages arent supported.
Translating the whole game is probably much work. For Spanish I seem to have quite some levels translated (upto 12) but the general text, and the levels 13,and 14 are still not translated.
contact me for up-to-date text files

I have now also finished a small level 15 as bonus and hope to release both new levels soon. MOTAS is online scince 2001 and has been expanded over the years.

Okay, I have just finished the design of Level 16.
Hopefully things can be uploaded to the server any day now.
“escape the room”
In the meantime I have put the files on a testserver and dont want to post the link (else the links get spread :slight_smile: If you want to test the new levels send me a PM and I will send you the info needed where to find the updated version.
Cheers, see you in #MOTAS