Help with saving runtime

Hello,

I’m sorry if this question has been asked before, but I couldn’t find it anywhere:o

I’m a little new to the game engine feature of blender, so I was wondering how you can export as a runtime without needing extra files or having the dos prompt come up, like the ones under the gallery.

Thank you VERY much in advance!

-Chris
“When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it’s really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you’re pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it’s death by meteor.”

Based on your questions it seems clear that you are using version 2.42. Here are your answers: You can’t make a runtime without needing the extra files. To hide the console window, read this thread.

Thank you very much for your reply! Now I’m finally able to export without the terminal window!

-Chris
“When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it’s really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you’re pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it’s death by meteor.”

Could i click the link plz. Cuz its a private link