Help!!!!!

How can I reduce the rasterizer time in blender game,its showing 97% and I don’t know how to reduce it.the scene has 1526 faces and no any textures applied.please I need help because I’m failing to progress in my game development,no way can I make a game that plays at 4.6 frames per second

1526 faces?! There’s a big part of your problem right there!

Can you show us your .blend? Or even a screenshot of your scene? I have a feeling that it has something to do with your models…

1526 faces is NOT alot of faces. Thats only 3052 OR LESS tris. My old, old, old computer can run a scene with no textures or anims with almost 400k tris at a steady 60…My first suggestion would be make sure you have the most up to date video drivers. Somethings going on if you only have models with no textures and its the RAS.

This has a dif mat for each face

Attachments

Do you add objects when game is running?
Do you have heavy python scripts/loops running?
Do you use a lot near or always or radar sensors?

Those things adds to rastersizer and they are heavy, if you dont use them in the right way.

1526 faces?! There’s a big part of your problem right there!

wow, what are you doing here? 1526 is nohing at all. like said above 300k faces and raster wil do nothing at all.(depending on type of pc ofcourse)

Do you add objects when game is running? Drops to 30 FPS with 768 tris per object and 550 objects but for some reason its all overhead still over 400k tris
Do you have heavy python scripts/loops running? This would effect logic
Do you use a lot near or always or radar sensors? This would effect physics

Do you have heavy python scripts/loops running? This would effect logic

depends what you do with it, while loop and add object, rastersizer.

Do you use a lot near or always or radar sensors? This would effect physics

in combo with python, depending what you do ads to rastersizer (like add object).

Sorry guys for the really late reply,thank u all for your help I think iv found the problem,all I have to do is update my pc graphics driver,thanks again for all your suggestions