Hey guys I need feedback on this effect I am creating in this space

Hey Guys I need your a few pair of eyes on this I spent this week making this space I didn’t really plan out how the space would look so I just decided to create the space the way it is. I am debating with myself whether I should go with the first one or the second one. My idea is to have the product in white produce a fragrance smoke all over the place give.

I am leaning more to the second one since I see that there are little smoke particles forming and affecting the space. But the first one looks so organised and still create that effect but without the clouds. Anyway what do you guys think.

1 Like

I think the 2nd shows more “in the air elements” than the 1st. I would try to get the bulk of the air elements to stay closer to the item creating the scent or vapor and have it get thinner the further out it goes. Where the 2nd image has excellent air quality for your goal, there is no real definition of where the scent or vapor is coming from. Think of it like cigarette smoke… it very dense smoke by the hot ash and it gets wider and less dense as it flows outward.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback I did a few more test and realised that it is quite tricky to control the smoke so I decided to go with the first one. In future I will make sure to get better using it and try to use it in appropriate scenes to get better at it.