Hi, Everybody! (Ex Post Facto)

Hi! I’m a new member here, and I just wanted to say “Hello!” to everyone. I’ve noticed that this community is very friendly, and I hope to get to know you all! I’m not very good in Blender, but I’m sure that I’ll get better being part of this community.

I started using Blender on a journey that started like most: I wanna make video games. This lead to my parents getting me books on programming and 3D animation, from which I learned of another free animation program. Lo and behold, thanks to Wikipedia, I found Blender.

Welcome on Board - We’ll all chip in and buy you a wonderful present. Do you have any allergies we should be aware of ?

Mosquito stings.

Youve definitely been here too long to do this.

But welcome anyway :cool:

Yes Welcome all of your 248 posts you new comer you.

Is it just me our do most “Hi I am new here” threads sound like the beginning of an AA meting. “Hi I am bob I have been Blendering for 4 months now…” LOL

Yeah, Free_Ality, I know. I just wanted to see what people would say.

What are the basics of BA? I really don’t know everyone or everything about the history/street rules. I wanted to start at the bottom. :slight_smile:

welcome to blender artists! =D

You’re in a Blender community, you should get an avatar that you made with Blender, I wouldn’t use MSpaint;)

yeah we a good set of folk. good folk us we are truely. just be nice, and people be nice to you.