Hi Honey, I'm Home!!!

I hope those exclamation marks caught your attention.

For anyone who remembers my random, sometimes helpful, sometimes pointless comments on various threads, I would now like to welcome myself back to the Elysiun community.

A few weeks ago now I was involved in a crazy accident, which left me unable to be bothered to do anything with my fingers. However, far from making this a “have pity for me because now I am a freak” post, I have decided to promote my new internet radio station, aka podcast, which has been going for a few weeks now.

It’s called Beat Goblin Radio, and if you’d like to listen to it (and you need broadband really), then go to http://beatgoblin.helphousehosting.info and BY JOVE ENJOY IT!!!

yours faithfully,

Rob Dollar.

You poor thing, I feel so sorry about you!

(:P)

Well anyway, welcome back!

Yes, well I tried to be as nonchalont about it as I could, especially because there are so many teenage-angst stories on here, and I grew out of that about a minute ago.

Anywho, thanks for the welcome back.

hi, welcome back. :slight_smile:

welcome back, i hope you can still Blend!! :wink:

Thanks for the welcomes backs chaps. Alcohol-induced tears are welling in my eyes.

You bet your lilly white ass I can.

Eh, if you messed up your hands so bad that you couldn’t type I wouldn’t consider it on the level of typical teenage-angst.

WB anyway, I don’t listen to podcasting because I have a wonderful library of CDs already. :wink:

You bet your lilly white ass I can.[/quote]

Having one Valarking around here is either too much, or too little. I’m still trying to decide.

No one likes a smart ass, but then again they’re always quite funny!

Heh, sorry, I see what you mean but that was meant to be comedy-based, but I can see how it came across wrong.

Thanks for all the welcome backs.

Welcome back :slight_smile:

Good to have you back. :smiley: Glad to hear your fingers are recovering, you have indeed made helpful comments to me in the past.

Hey Robdollar good to see you back. Look forward to reading more of your insightful and eloquent posts

Ah the masked man returns. Welcome back dude. I missed you "Try image shack it’s free and you do’nt have to register :smiley: ".
Peace,
Jimmy

Thanks again all, and yes indeed jackblack, I’m going to be devoting at least an hour a day to telling people that imageshack.us is free and you don’t need to register.

You bet your lilly white ass I can.[/quote]

Having one Valarking around here is either too much, or too little. I’m still trying to decide.

No one likes a smart ass, but then again they’re always quite funny![/quote]

Damn straight. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“robdollar”]

Heh, sorry, I see what you mean but that was meant to be comedy-based, but I can see how it came across wrong.

Thanks for all the welcome backs.[/quote]

Naw man, I didn’t mean it that way. I meant it as “keep doing it!”