- Hidden Horizon -

The strange and also very beautiful vegetation that was overgrowing the whole canyon was a clear indication that there was an other energy source quite close. Looking at area it effected it had to be a really big one this time. Locating planets with such an energy source was quite easy… everything around this things is growing like crazy. One of the bigger ones even gave an asteroid an atmosphere so that vegetation could grow on it. The hardest part about exploring such a zones was getting to the energy source. It always lies in the center and pretty much every time strange vegetation like a deep jungle grows around it.

Hope you like my newest world. Like always I tried to create a world I would like to explore myself with a buddy.

Also please feel free to tell me about you own interpretation of this piece, love to hear your ideas!

More on my Instagram

17 Likes

Absolutely love the “flow” of the root systems, and the colors are quite delightful as well. My eyes are constantly moving around when I look at this, and its fun.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I always try to get an organic flow into my work… and specialy love roots and trees for that :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah anytime, I just checked out your other works, and your style is very much your own. I love that. Keep up the good work. I already follow you on instagram too!

1 Like

Really happy to read that :smiley: thank you for your support!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you very much, have a great one!

1 Like

Crazy good this one!!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: