Hidden Tree

Hello,
I wanted to share with you one of my recent projects. It is portrayed as the beauty hidden in uncommon places, but when found… it is breathtaking !

All feedbacks are welcomed !

41 Likes

The realism of the render (which is awesome) clashes with unreal nature of the subject. A tree that grows under a hole and thus is not getting much sunlight would not have this rich canopy.

1 Like

What you just said is 100% scientifically correct !
But is it really a ridiculous idea to see a great tree where you least expected it !?

1 Like

Oh, the idea is great, as is execution. It’s just weird to see something so unreal looking so real. Which, now that I think about it, was the point, wasn’t it? :grinning:

2 Likes

it reminds me Alex roman architectural 3d movie.

2 Likes

It’s philosophical in a way but you are correct !

Yeah that’s a nice conept !

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Guys, idea and its presentation matters - i like the impression, great imho ))

1 Like

I saw this in one of the Blender Facebook groups yesterday. I loved it then, and I love it now.

1 Like

Thank you man I really do appreciate it !!

1 Like

I love it, congrats.

1 Like

I think that is the beauty of artistical freedom. It would be boring if everything was just to replicate reality.

Also, if we use a little imagination, maybe that tree sits in that round platform which is hidraulically elevated to receive more direct sunlight as needed.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right !!

Very Nice, I like the idea of a tree growing and thriving where it shouldn’t. It gives it an almost supernatural/magical feel, as though you might gain some spiritual insight when visiting the tree.

1 Like

It makes you stop and give it another glance !
Thank you

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

…the only thing I -maybe- would rethink is size of the tree,
too big, too little space to make all the elements show off themselves, to let the light onto the grass also…Just a remark :wink:

1 Like

Thank you !!!