Hiden shortcuts like ctrl+z

How many times you press CTRL+Z one to much and all modeling gone or you exit from editing mode and press Z and all time just go away… or some other stuff… So… can blender have forward? like all programs have?

That was my mistake however… i change the name of topic… for this:

this is the biggest problem of blender all stuff is hiden somewhere you have to guess all… maybe it is on wikiblend. but such stuff should be in menu… Like there is File add Render… should be shortcuts… or most used commands etc…

How about Ctrl-Shift-z?

or F3 for History

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Praise_c8b048_1529357.jpg

i want to die… sorry guys… omg… and this is the biggest problem of blender all stuff is hiden somewhere you have to guess all… maybe it is on wikiblend. but such stuff should be in menu… Like there is File add Render… should be shortcuts… or most used commands etc…

there is no redo in blender???
:frowning:
blender is unusable… :frowning:

Undo and Redo are hardly hidden. They use the same standard shortcuts as every content creation program I’ve ever encountered.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Basics & Interface”

Also marked the thread as Solved.

there are but hidden

Yes, I said several infinite times that first rule for a good application is to make all the shortcuts accessible via the mouse too. If there is some exception then add a entry to some menu “Show shortcuts not accessible with mouse” and a info window would appear showing all the shortcuts that are not accessible with the mouse.

Because it is just a trillion faster just clicking on such a popup info window while in sculpt, or while in edit mode and so, than going through the wiki and comparing if it is or not in the menus.

By the way: Redo and Undo are not hidden. You can access them in the Object menu in the 3DView for example. But there are other shortcuts that are hidden. For example the weight paint, gradient tool using circular instead linear gradient. For example F6. For example F5 …

Undo History, Redo and Undo are at the bottom of the object menu in the 3dview header.

The shortcuts are shown next to.

Don’t forget to also use the spacebar search too, I love that thing. :slight_smile: