Historical short film teaser made with Eevee

Hello! I’d like to present to you the first teaser for my personal project, an upcoming historical short film called Heroes of Bronze! It was made in Blender, using the realtime renderer Eevee. More info and behind the scenes coming soon :slight_smile:

If you like it, head over to the website www.heroesofbronze.com (theres a lot tutorials there to learn more info or you can even use my Patreon (with extra bts and bonuses) to support the project :slight_smile: https://patreon.com/MartinKlekner

Cheers everyone!
Martin

13 Likes

Wow this is amazing. The animation is some of the best I’ve seen in Eevee yet. Doesn’t have the flickering / poor aliasing issues I see in many renders.

1 Like

I see a few shadow jitters and light leaking but no one would notice watching the actual animation

1 Like

Thank you! I only actually set higher number of samples and played around with the setting of the lights, their size and only used Spots, they seem to cause the least amount of problems. Other than that, havent changed much in the settings of Eevee, and it gave me these results :slight_smile:

1 Like

really nice

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Bart!

1 Like

Hello again, I made a first Behind the Scenes for the Trireme shot, dissecting my .blend file! You can watch it here :slight_smile:

1 Like

great piece!

Thank you!

Read about the creation of this scene on BlenderNation:

1 Like

Looks great to me.

1 Like