Holster Help

I was curious to know if anyone would be able to help me out with something. I am trying to get a holster design for my on duty weapon however, I stink at 3D stuff lol. I pasted the image below in hopes it isn’t to difficult. If so I understand.

basically I am wanting the style of the top holster mixed with the aesthetics and button of the bottom. I need one with a light bearing holster and I like the design features of the bottom holster but I like the main design of the top. If it is possible to combine both together that would be awesome. Then I would have a level 4 holster basically.

nothing lol? no problem if not, I just suck at 3d

Hi Militaryvet, I probably can’t help too much but maybe you could be a little more specific. Do you need an actual 3D object or is this just for a design (maybe it could be Photoshopped)? If it’s for an actual prototype you might need a CAD/CAM file. Also the top holster looks like it’s upside down, but it’s hard to tell without the gun in the holster (looks like the slide goes in upside down but the strap goes around the top) I agree the bottom holster is pretty cool though. If it’s just for having a 3D image then look into textures and normal/maps with a simple low poly object too.

The top holster was rotated to the side to show the light attachment. Im looking for a 3d model and to have both holsters blended together somehow to make one holster. Like i said…i like some of the features from the bottom one and i like the light and hood strap of the top. If somehow they can be stuck together using all of the features that would be perfect.