HolyEnigma74 sketches

Most definitely, it was “traced” from photo…
If it was someone that didn’t just die, i wouldn’t have traced it…
but… trying to get it as accurate as possible well there ya go… :stuck_out_tongue:

made the book, pencil, pen and evenything in Blender, rendered in Cycles.

here is another one… this one was freehand not traced(you can tell i’m sure… :wink:
i did use a picture inside of IrfanView for reference only.
I didnt spend that much time on it.

another sculpt(this time 3d-coat, projected Quads) rendered in Blender internal
edit Changed the hat a little bit and edited the hair a little.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1038/elfjester3.jpg

On January, I went to guilin, in education and no. 3 market street before the door, the first sight of the tiger.Elegant wooden cutwork cage, "a green, alone in the stand in a perch above the recitation of a nursery rhymes. My feet so like drink like lead, couldn’t move a half step, long time to look back in the green streamlined small body above.Shrewd glance at the owner read my dull, began to wild eculatio.I like a fool of him as empty body all money, then had to walk more than a hour walk back to the hotel. Along the way, I am not lonely, because tiger is a busy guy, it was sometimes read up I am familiar with pen nursery rhymes.My heart is very sour object rages, and seem to see opportunely opportunely stand on their feet sing nursery rhymes walking towards me: "at dawn, the cock crows, mother of missing, east look for Free Running Shoes, west look for, can not find, even if…"Qiao qiao is three years old four months and eight days in the temple fair when they got lost in the snow.Was I tightly clutched opportunely opportunely little hands, but later met a vendors selling ice-sugar gourd, in my hand draw out the gaps between the change, qiao qiao drown in the waters of the crowd. She lost that day, body still dressed in her knitting wool to my vest, color is the green on tiger.Qiao qiao lost two full years, elders began to gently persuaded us to have another child. Back then, my emotions by original th cry has calmed down the night, but I still resolutely shook his head. I said to myself, even if an entire life time, also don’t give up on qiao qiao looking for it. I apply for transferred to the ministry of trade, began to walk no.350, side business side looking for opportunely opportunely, until a tiger.And then the spell to miss grafting to tiger, full of them.By the tiger can learn human words hit, the determination than general bird one win, eyes shine too often the arrogant. In my full under the gaze of mercy, tiger should appear, often selfishly with sharp beak touched the water with his feathers comb, never see my one eye.I don’t mind if its left out in the cold, but in tiger to eat enough to read about that and a half after a nursery rhymes: “at dawn, the cock crows, the mother of the Free Running Shoes gone…” At that moment, I seemed to see my beloved opportunely opportunely walking towards me.And I take from the tiger, exactly, is where I have with it, even sleep at night, I also cage on the bed. The cage slight shake, will I wake up with a start, I fear the tiger with a hungry, often rose up in the middle of the tiger to check whether safe. Mr. Occasionally vocal slightly, will also be I loudly reprimand angrily to go back.One day in the middle of the night, I was a rustling sound wake. From the XuYan shrinking, I see sit in the sitting room of Mr. So big, and hold a qiao qiao photos low voice SOB. Since always, all is me in the arms of his cry bitterly, back then, but I don’t know how to comfort the present the sad man.For an instant, I see my selfish. Every day, I do about the memory of opportunely opportunely in trudging, oversight of the side of every person. In fact they and I, not only to bear the pain of losing opportunely opportunely, also for me this because of losing a girl and become nervous woman.Friends said to, qiao qiao to find, or to live day, home opportunely opportunely traces of too many, so injury.The next day, I feed the food to the tiger, opened the door, I to tiger said: “you go now, where do you want to go to!” . Perhaps long-term extravagant life make for flying tiger lost interest, it is only a few flopped about wings, like a master at home as walking up FangBu.I began to clean up the drawer qiao qiao series, prepare to take to the closet. My dear baby, mom because love you too, so I had to keep you hide in the deepest.When you go out, I accidentally put series fall, qiao qiao photos drop out, have a tiger was just stepped on a slipped tiger curiously with the mouth peck, I’ll catch the raised my hand against angrily. "I was the sudden rude got a fright, PuLeng wings, suspended in midair with innocent eyes looking at me.I was in tears, when suddenly heard very clearly recognizable spit out two words “qiao qiao”.No one has ever mentioned tiger in the face of opportunely opportunely name! It suddenly dawned on me, "read nursery rhymes are artful artful teach, a three more children may be in this manner, to hold to the mother and the memory of the house.Uneasy with the mood, I took on the bus to the tiger in the train.Along the way, silent, tiger is my only luggage, Bob up passengers said: "you really strange, with a parrot to travel!"See I don’t utter a word, the parrot presumption to answer: "mother Free Running Shoes gone!"The train, I straight to flower and bird market, the owner recognized me, say with smile: “is not to want to give the parrot into a pair with?” Before I answer, he shouted at shouted back way: “qiao qiao, get that only the new ‘hisui’ out.” Came out of her house, it was in the street that mom lost little Free Running Shoes.