Home in Poland

Hi all,
below you can find my latest architectural visualisation project made for the Polish developer Green Collective.
It was made in Blender 2.8 and Cycles.
Rendered at 1000 samples using denoising.
The trees were made with The Grove 3D.
Affinity Photo and Poliigon texture.

92 Likes

Really well done. Great job

Professionally done. Very nice. All the parts of the scene are very well implemented and naturally placed.
:+1:

maybe the best cycles exterior till now.balanced lighting preserves the depth in the image,textures/colors are natural esp green of leaves.

Thank you all for the feedback.
Some time ago I decided to switch from 3ds max and vray to Blender and cycles. I think it will stay like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

Wow, this can be really done with the renderer included with blender? Really good work.

You’re #featured! :+1:

It looks great! Beats a lot of the architectural visuals I’m seeing from companies in my area. Well done. :+1:t3:

Quite impressive. Calkiem dobra robota.

Eager to see the next one.

beautiful render with natural detail.great job.

Fantastic!!!

how is the grass achieved? any info would be great

thanks!

2 Likes

Nice work,
I would also like to know how you composed your foreground: grass/plants, pebbles, water etc.
What looks unrealistic to me is the shadows cast by the trees on the side wall: seems to me that the objects actually casting shadows are “cardboard” flat trees, like stencil outlines, lacking the overlap and complexity of transluscent folliage.

I’m still learning Blender, so the whole composition is based on simple mechanisms.
The terrain is based on two Poliigon shaders:

https://www.poliigon.com/texture/ground-forest-002
https://www.poliigon.com/texture/ground-pebbles-002

I made a mask using Texture Paint and applied Displacement

Plants
I chose Bushes from archmodels.

Trees
I chose Grove 3D addon

Grove 3D is a great addition. It allows you to easily create trees based on the Particle System which allows you to maintain optimization of the stage.

Grass
A friend helped me with the grass, he is the author of grass at the Blender market

I modified it for my own needs, but based on its model and material.
It is spread by Particle system. Length and density control is done using Weight Paint maps.

Everything was illuminated by the HDRi map

4 Likes

Hi
! Sería un gran gusto si me podrías regalar este proyecto, para usarlo como ejemplo y aprender mås de él. Qué piensas? Te agradecería mucho.

Thanks so much for the info!

Thank you for your detailed reply! For someone who is still learning, you have used plenty techniques to good result, the reason I asked is because I have been using Blender much longer and still struggle (with Nature elements, though I am proficient with Buildings).
How large is your file?

This and more!

Andrew Price would be proud of you.

You were featured in the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2019’ on BlenderNation, and received the ‘Best of 2019’ badge on Blender Artists :clap:

Thank you so much for your contribution, and have a great 2020!