Hometown

Last weeks render!

I used the Botaniq adon for all the vegetation and rocks, the backpack is from Ian Huberts patreon and the character is made in Fuse. (I modeled the hat, staff and sleepingbag though)
the background birds are just an image plane I found.

43 Likes

This is a nice pretty scene, I like the attention to detail with the ducks (you don’t often see birds added to landscapes here, and I think it’s a small thing that makes a huge difference!) Looking at this my first thought was of Leavenworth, Washington - I don’t know if you’ve ever been, you should look up pictures if you haven’t, it’s like a much colder version of this :sweat_smile:

Nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I googled Leavenworth, really beautiful. Definitely noted as a place to visit If I travel to America!

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you so much! you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is where I like to live

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

The render is fantastic, the only thing I think is a problem is the lack of contrast between the character and the water. Both are really dark and it’s especially hard to read the characters siluete.

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah I get what you mean. I tried to make the character pop with a rim light, but it might not have been enough. I’ll keep it in mind for future renders, appreciate the feedback!

Nice place for a vacation I guess :slight_smile: Looks very inviting.

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #exteriorarchitecture category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like