Honda NHX concept FREE by Kit core

Hello everyone ,
I also come here to share my 3D model of my latest project!
Of course it’s not the best 3D model and I could still work on it but due to lack of time it’s impossible for me to do more, maybe a different version will be available in the future but nothing is certain…
In short, it is a fixed model without possible opening and for visualization purposes.
It is also not the concept car of the year given that I am not in the business even if for this one I took the liberty of seeking the opinion of certain professionals for the proportions etc.
But it is the result of 5 years of modeling, renderings and other self-taught experiments on 3D and I am still proud of it. I think I have acquired a minimum understanding of this universe. This model puts an end to my self-taught journey. and after having made several body kits and recently body models, I am going to “open up” to subjects other than automobiles and thus try to professionalize myself in product/industrial design!
Coming back to the model, it only aims to finalize this course and therefore no example is directly to be taken from this model, I use blender being open source so I offer it for free
It doesn’t have UV or texture but I think some people can have fun with it anyway who knows maybe add a body kit or nice renderings
If you can tag me here or there if you come to work with it! Core Kit
Enjoy!!

[Kit Core (@_kit_core)
(https://www.instagram.com/_kit_core/)

1 Like