- Horizon of the Underwater Gardens -

From the sky, it looked as if there was nothing on this planet but water and a few shining white fortresses rising from the water. But shortly after landing, the two explorers realized that there was much more to see beneath the surface. Everywhere gardens had been created from the same white stone. Only these gardens looked absolutely not abandoned. Everything on the surface indicated that the makers of these structures had long since disappeared with their civilization, and yet down here it looked like someone was taking care of these underwater gardens. It did not take long until this mystery was solved. On closer inspection, small robots were everywhere in the fields taking care of the various plants. It almost seemed as if they were happy to see the two explorers, because some of them immediately began to interact with them, while the rest continued to care for the plants.

Please feel free to tell me about your own interpretation of this piece, love to hear your ideas!

More from me here:

https://twitter.com/millisworlds

https://www.artstation.com/millisworlds

54 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Thank you very much and a great weekend to you too :smiley:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

There is nothing I appreciate more than a great piece of art such as this that tags along with it a small story or explanation of it’s situation, extremely marvelous to behold. The plant life below really adds an incredible pallet of color and life that brings the STUNNING architecture and building to life. Looks like something straight out of a movie about Atlantis, a fine day to you dear creator!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words, always happy to see that there are really people that like to read the little story/lore behind my artworks :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome composition and contrast in colors !

2 Likes

Truly! what is the point of looking at beautiful pieces such as these without actually looking into what it is!

2 Likes

Thank you very much :smiley: