Horror Feature Needs Smoke Monster Help

Hi! My name is Ty Leisher. I’m a filmmaker working on my debut horror feature film, 11th Hour Cleaning. We shot the film last year and just finished post-production and are moving into finishing.

You can read more about the film here: https://bloody-disgusting.com/indie/3471283/nordic-demon-sets-stage-11th-hour-cleaning/

There are 2-3 shots where a smoke monster comes around a corner, and makes itself form into a demon before killing one of the characters.

I’m doing most of the VFX myself (green screen comps, screen replaces, etc) but this smoke monster is outside my realm of expertise and I’d love to collaborate.

We understand if, in order to work on this for free, you need to take a longer amount of time to complete shots. We’re willing to give deferred pay as well.

If you have a specialty, feel free to contact us and we can work on finding people to supplement your skills.

If you’re interested, please reply here or email me at [email protected].

Still looking for help?

I’m very interested in any film project pls add me on your team.

But if you want a smoke snake I don’t want to do it in blender cuz I already try it and my laptop get lag. So if ok to you I can use after effect I’m the guy you need😀