Horster Mill

That is ridiculously inspiring. Some of the best stuff I have seen come out of the Blender internal render that’s for sure :slight_smile:

In regards to the video, the two things that stood out to me were:

1. All of the windows on the building were extremely shiny. If it’s an old building (which I’m assuming it is) then the windows should be more dirty, have less clarity, more obstruction, or possibly even clutter or crates stacked in front of some of them?

2. When the video starts above the water, there is a pause. Try a fade-in to soften the beginning and I think it would look a little more professional.

Best of luck, I think it looks great!

Really nice!

Hehe thats exactly what i was thinking =-)

It looks like photography! Amazing. You have to look twice to see that it’s not so…

That does look amazing. Can we ask you what your light set-up was to get such a realistic effect?

Nice job there!

Very nice!

Trees are rather tricky aren’t they… if you make it a winter scene you don’t need leaves! Things render faster in winter!

I Love It!!

Very realistic, love the water. Nice work!

Very good render, specially you used internal renderer. some work on water and a sky with few clouds, and it will be great.

wow! this is really inspiring. BI FTW

Congrats …

Remember seeing this first on YouTube. Amazing work!!

Wow, thats amazingly realistic!

this a very, very good work. the building and the water are perfect. the only issue i want to mention is that the light/shadows on the trees should be improved. in my opinion, it looks flat, like a texture. aside from that, the picture is nearly photorealistic! well done! with a better lightning on the trees, it will be even better.

Great work!!! :wink: But I think that the sky is too clear… maybe you should have added some clouds.

That water is simply amazing. Very photorealistic.

Loving this work!

Interesting water reflections. Thanks.