Hotel floor corridor and lobby

HI all, new stuff into my ,HOTEL" series…this is last…in this order…we will see in future…
Soft: Like ussually Blender, Yafaray 0.1.1 , GIMP , MOTIVA…C@C are welcome…
Render 1024x768 took on my Athlon II X4 about 70 minutes…

wow, amazing piece of work, bravo

HANGAR… you are a superior renderer and I bow to you! This is indistinguishable from a photo. Awesome!

Would you take a suggestion? A human sitting in one of those chairs or standing in the hallway facing the window would really compliment the render. Human elements (if photo-realistic) always liven up architectural scenes.

70 mins ??! Good piece anyway. We really need stable ver. of Blender so we can start using Yafaray with it.

70 mins!!! wow… i have a AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition and it takes me 1 day to get a good looking render.

great job btw

Most important factor is compromise between visible quality of AA /details/ and get low rendertime…lights of course…In Yafaray is Sunsky enviroment good solution of lighting in interior viz, but its longer for rendertime…Good alternative is Area light into windows and ,winter snow" wallpaper…or second light turn down with blue shining…but this one is pure Sunsky with one area light behind camera for texture improvement…
And Sun element of course…