I have 90 files in which I want to use a custom script that will find the missing file for all 90 scripts and resave it.
but the issue is I don’t know how to call all 90 files from cmd. I can do a single file from the console but I need help with batch files.
Thanks.
testure
October 13, 2022, 11:32pm
2
you need a second ‘control’ script that can launch blender for each one of the files and run said script. just use pathlib, get all of the files in the directory, and use subprocess/pipe to run the command inside a loop. easy peasy lemon squeezy
I am very new to python so if you can provide me example script it would be great.
sure, here you go:
A Computer Science portal for geeks. It contains well written, well thought and well explained computer science and programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview Questions.
Instead of shell scripts, which can get complex and tedious, we can use Python to automate shell commands. In this tutorial, we'll learn how to run them for the sake of scalability and maintainability of Python projects.
those were the top results from a google search btw