How can I create noir lighting in eevee

I’m trying to make a scene with a noir style, using very defined and dark shadows, especially with the window blind shadow thing you see in most noir scenes. But when I try it in blender, it looks like this. If i render, the shadows are pretty much gone or they are too blurry to tell (another problem I have is that the shadows in my scenes are so low res idk). I tried looking for a tutorial but couldn’t find any. How can I get the lighting I’m going for without it looking garbage.

For Eevee turn off soft shadows and increase cube size a bit, in the render properties.

This is the exact effect I was going for!!! Tysm!! (Side thing: I maxed out the cube size but there’s a still these small jagged lines in the shadows, any way to fix those? If not, its fine but id love to hear some options)

I get those artifacts if I tilt the walls or the light on the y axis. (if they have a different tilt)

If they have the same y tilt it is clean (my light is tilted on the x axis like yours) but that does not matter.

Make sure the light and the room do not have rotation on the y axis (probably the light).

Instead of turning off soft shadows, keep them on but use a small light radius so the shadows are not spread a lot.