how can I export Blender Models with texture and animation to UDK please help!!

hi I just want to know how can I export models with several animations and textures to UDK. well at first I just want to know how to import a very simple Model from blender (without the animation and without the materials just the model).
most I see in the internet they actually export it as a .ASE I dont know what this extension means but i think its actually a way for you to put your models in UDK… but when I try it my self I dont have it in the export tab…

I believe enabling the Unreal Export will generate your psk/psa files. UDK still recognizes these files I believe. http://usingudk.blogspot.com/

Just actually sucessfully imported a simple mesh into UDK via the .FBX export option. If you set up a Material with a texture you can import the Material and texture by enabling it in the UDK import options. I also set up the model to use smooth faces with an edge split modifier and triangulated it right before export. Seemed a really easy way to do static meshes but I need to mess around with exporting animations with .FBX and UDK.

These might help:

In my experience UDK is very picky when it comes to importing fbx files.