After appending an armature to my current animation, one of the bones has become “lost”. Considering that it is the null_leg.R bone, it is integral to the workings of a foot. Reference “Rigging a Hand and Foot”.
The bone is named “null_leg.R” but after using Pose Mode, Action View, and selecting the bone, it could not be found.
Since it is present in the Action list, it must be present somewhere in my model. I simply cannot find it. It disappeared after I applied a constraint to the bone that pointed to the wrong bone. When I went back to correct the Target Bone, I discovered the bone had seemingly vanished.
Ever learning but ever clueless,