How can I improve my yt videos?

I’ll try and hit the main points:

1. The music is fairly overbearing. We’re watching modeling, not the battle of Winterfell.

2. All the random “messages to the viewer” that pop up… No.

3. You should practice the demonstration a bit more, so that it’s more fluid - with less “move the view around when I’m thinking”. This does take practice.

4. Finally - to be honest, I didn’t care for the modeling technique itself. Modeling objects like that are far better with a spline lathe approach, as it gives you flexibility to significantly edit the shaping without much effort.

5. The label did not turn out well. It would have been better to perhaps use an image texture there that was wrapped around the bottle nicely.

I’ll grant that number four is a bit debatable, as pure poly modeling certainly is a thing… But from a viewer perspective, within a few moments of watching the modeling start I was thinking to myself “don’t do it this way…”

I hope all of this doesn’t sound overly harsh, but I felt like you were actually looking for honest feedback on it.

2 Likes

Not at all thanks for the feed back, it was great! I definitely have it in mind for my next video thanks again