How can i make rigidbody active object has collision with particles

I have a rigidbody active object with collision modifier and its move arround.I have a particles falling down on rigidbody active object.When rigidbody object moved particles dosent collider with rigidbody onyl way i have bake the simulation

Sadly, rigid bodies and particles cannot collide. What you are doing (baking the simulation) is already the best option.

1 Like

Not only baking after that you must bake to keyframe and you lose all your rigidbody modifiers i have a lot of experience with 3d and blender.I used last week a lot blender physics there is a lot of bugs many time crashing when i want the bake particles or rigidbody or mantaflow i hate since 1 week blender before i was in love:)

Yeah, I am aware, I also needed to bake to keyframes to get it to work. Blender’s particles are an old system that’s in great need of being redone, and they are not really built to interact with any other simulations. In general, physics simulations are not a strong point of Blender.

For me is ok how it’s only problem just crashing this make all unusable.

That’s weird, physics don’t tend to crash for me, unless maybe if I do a crazy huge simulation or if the rest of the scene is complex.

Edit: I have just thought, are you connecting rigid bodies? I think I have crashed Blender when doing that, it’s really heavy on performance if you are not careful.

i make complex thing:) rigidbody+particles+mantaflow.I bake first rigidbody after mantaflow last particles
Yes i use contraint but i dont think this is the reason because without baking nor problem when press the baking crashing.Only solution was put it in seprate scene and export as alembic.Or append

1 Like