How can I use Geometry Stimulation Nodes for Render Farm like SheepIt

Hello, everyone.

For short, I create Bubble using this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfLXrKqPkRY . But when I use Render Farm like SheepIt, the stimulation not working (I believe this is because the Stimulation resets every time it renders on a different computer). Is there any way to use SheepIt for this stimulation ??

I know about Cache in the Physics Tab, but I heard it is very heavy and difficult to use, is there another lighter way ??

You could try the new “Bake node” in Blender 4.1.

Your baked data will be stored in a folder. Maybe you could try to send your blend files + this baked data and see if it works

Using the cache in the physics Tab or the bake node is basically the same thing.
It will create files next to your .blend that you should send alongside your .blend, just like textures . Depending on how your simulation is made it might not be that heavy. If you only simulate some points in the simulation zone then it’s probably going to be lightweight. Now if the simulation zone process a lot of geometry the cache is probably going to be large.

1 Like