How do I add this bumpmap to this node setup

So I have this node setup

Which is made by an addon that creates fog/condensation on a surface.

Now, i have a bump/normal mop that will create drops of water on the surface. But im not how to connect this normalmap in this node setup…

It works fine just on a glass material with a principle shader

But i dont know where I would put this image texture in the node setup up that I have now… (made by that addon)

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Also… once i have the normal/bumpmap in place… How would I control its size? (mapping node?)

Plug the normal map into both the glass and glossy shaders in the node group.
You can control scaling with a texture coordinate node, with it’s UV output into a mapping node, then that goes intothe blue vector input of the normal map image texture. Set the mapping node to your liking on scale (use the 3 inputs on the third column.)

I am away from my computer, so sorry, no screenshots available.

Thank you for your reply…

A screenshot would be most helpful…because I dont know which sockets I need to use for connecting the normal map to both the glass and glossy shader…

Do I connect 1 image texture node to both those nodes…or 2 seperate ones? And do I connect color > color (cause if I do that… the glossy/glass node disconnects from the ‘group input’ node…

thank you again in advance…

If it’s a Bump map (grayscale), you plug the texture to a bump node, if it’s a Normal map (blueish), you plug the texture to a normal map node. Both nodes output a normal vector, and you plug this vector into the normal inputs of the shaders you’re using (the ones that will be affected by that same normal map).