How do I adjust the thickness profile of a curve haircard?

Hey, how can I adjust how thick the card is supposed to be (how far out the edge in the middle goes)? This is using the bevel round setting with Fill Mode back. I’ve tired using Curve Object instead of Round which it is possible to adjust the profile, but instead once converted to geometry the topology is messed up, way too many faces. How can I go about this? Am I supposed to do it a different way entirely? It’s also not in the middle of the curve which is a little annoying.

My settings:

Screenshot_19

I’ve tried fill mode half but it refuses to work with only one edge in the middle (bug?)

If I set the resolution to 1 and the fill mode to front, it’s possible to adjust the profile, but instead it’s way off-centre

Hi!

What do you mean by that exactly?
Remember: when you use Curve Object as profile, its Resolution is considered as well.
You can convert Curve Object to Poly Curve and reduce its resolution to minimum for the most precise results.

i meant if i convert a curve using another curve as source, doing “Convert to: Mesh” in Object Mode makes for a very high-resolution mesh, kind of like it’s subdivided. I kind of found something that works by using a plane which uses an array with “Fit Curve” type and a curve modifier on the the same curve.