How do I append faces in Blender?

Hello, all

I tried to create a cat. I advanced to this stage. Now, I don’t know how to append a face to the end of the object, with the same wires on the body.

In general, how do I append a face to an empty place of an object?

Press F to make one face, press Ctrl F to grid fill and have better faces

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, good luck :slight_smile: If I may, I would recommend watching some basic Blender tutorials, just to help you know your way around. Something like these:

There’s also the famous “donut tutorial”, which I’m leaving out because I personally think there are more effective teachers to learn from, but if you end up wanting it, you can easily search “blender donut tutorial” and you’ll find it immediately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, josephhansen

The majority of the tutorial videos are in YouTube and I don’t have access to that website due to a problem.

Also, posing a question and finding its accurate answer throughout the websites that teach Blender is troublesome.

As I have worked with AutoCAD, CATIA, and Rhino I know the basic commands that usually are common in all these software, but sometimes I can not find them in Blender, that is why I question here because it is the fastest and easiest way for me while I’m working on a project at the same time.

I apologize to you due to occasional asking these primitive things.

1 Like

Fair enough :slight_smile: If you’ve got a process that works for you, that’s what matters. Good luck again!

1 Like