How do you alter animation frames after they have been set?

I made an animation, but I want to increase the time between my 30th and 35th frame without doing the whole thing over and also pushing the frames after 35 back.

You can select a range of control points in the IPO window using the box select tool (press B). So I would select all the control points beyond 35 then press G (for grab) and drag them to make space.

You can also constrain movement by pressing X or Y in grab mode & can type in a number to move a fixed number of frames. Also, hold down Ctrl to move in integral frame steps.

“You can select a range of control points in the IPO window using the box select tool (press B)”.

Good info, but i think we should repeat for every object. Do i miss something?

In my case, i want to change my animation from 30 Frames/Sec to 60 Frames/sec. I want to double the frames but keep the same timing in order to have a more fluid movement

Since i have many markers, IPO curves and objects, doing it one by one is very difficult.

Is there a way to do it? Maybe a Python script somewhere?

Thank you!

If you’re not using 2.5, this would be a great moment to try that. In the Dopesheet editor all the keyframed objects and data is displayed. And enabling the Summary button would give you only 1 channel with keyframes from EVERYTHING animated

Sago, thank you very much for your answer.
Now i have a good reason to upgrade to 2.5 and i’m sure other people will benefit from this too.