How many blenderheads do you know personally?

Not counting the people I mentioned before, two. One has his own graphic design company (link), and the other is his younger brother who dabbles with Maya.

Quite a bunch which I met, and a few I know by person. Just go Blender Conference 2007 and you’ll meet loads of blender users where like 50% is from the core users group. It’s really cool to go to the conference, because of the knowledge everyone it willing to share, new ideas, new project and ofcourse you can meet the persons in real life instead still wondering who’s behind a certain nickname. :smiley:

I’m looking towards the 2007 version, just can’t wait. :slight_smile:

None. I’ve heard of three other Costa Rican Blenderheads, but I’ve never met them. All I know personally are Lightwave/Max users.

If I can count people I met at Siggraph, there’s a great number, including Ton, Bart, WeirdHat, effstops, @ndy, Bassam…
If not, then, none.

I know four, all of which are converts i made in my 3ds max character animation class. (Mostly for the more logical mesh modelling interface) :smiley: There are some others that have dabbled in it, but they don’t really count until they start to lose sleep over render times and waiting on new features like Particle Edit Mode. :slight_smile:

I don’t know any blenderheads close to me.

I have never met one! :frowning: …but made many! (6 so far!)
I was thinking of getting the blender icon as a tattoo… what does anyone think? …

ps…i totally owe blender…it gave me a career in CGI…i think it has has the biggest effect on my life than anything else so far…