How old are y'all?

I’m curious to know more about the Blender Artists userbase, and links I found to older topics about this seem to be broken so:

• 13 (I think this is the youngest you’re allowed to be on Discourse)
  • 19-20
  • 20-22
  • 23-25
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • 35-40
  • 40-45
  • 45-50
  • 50-60
  • >60
0 voters
1 Like

I’m older than Blender.

9 Likes

most_impressive

1 Like

…I am as old as the stars…

4 Likes

:joy:

On the poll results I see member avatars under each category that has votes. Are those the people who voted for that category?

1 Like

I think It’s because you chose “votes are public” (I voted too, but it is in dog years)

I am moving backwards in time btw. Last year I may finally buy booze. :red_car: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

I used to be friends with Methuselah when we were kids.

1 Like

I’m as old as dirt!

(simple math hint - snagged my first commercial unpaid commission for a traditional, art book cover design whilst still attending high school aged 15yo circa: 1976)

** old man’s toothless cackle **

5 Likes

A lot of you guys are older than my parents :joy:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put too much stock in this data- with 170,000 members, the current sample size comes in at .003%

3 Likes

Also, many people are not being forthcoming- note that the user who said they’re 13 joined this site ten years ago, when they were 3… :wink: A lot of people don’t feel comfortable sharing personal information online

4 Likes

Not me. I’m an old man now. I want everyone to know it so they’ll know to get out of my way when I go drive my scooter at the mall.

4 Likes

Or just stand there, and taste the pain.

3 Likes

Either/or is good.

3 Likes

Hehe time to change my vote :birthday: