How to change radius of a cone mesh in Blender 2.8

Hello Guys. I am very new to blender. I am working with cone meshes right now and am unable to figure out how to change the radius of the cone. I have been searching for the radius option but it doesn’t show up in transform tab either. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

@sabih23 When you first add a primitive object there is a transform tab at the lower left of the viewport. Sometimes it is collapsed and you have to expand it. There you will find the radius for bot the tip and bottom of the cone to be adjusted.

Expanded

Thanks. I see it but as soon as I move the cone around the scene it disappears from the bottom left. How can I bring it back once it disappears from the screen.

Simply put, you can’t, the settings are only there from the start, once any changes are done, they effectively are classed as defunct.
You can use the Wonder Mesh addon, which leaves these options, but will reset the object based on them, so don’t change things if you’ve altered the geometry as it will revert to basic.

You can get it for free by going to the bottom of the page and following the github link.