How to correct animate face bones?

Hi guys, i’m a beginner animator, and now i try to know how correct move face tweak in rigs.

(about blue bones)
i can move them by G, but it’s not fast, maybe there is a way to slide them like vertexes between edges?

How you’re supposed to animate bones is always going to depend on the rig.

If the problem is that it’s not fast, then the likely problem is that you’re using meshes that are too dense. Try using “Simplify” settings in properties/render to set viewport subdivision levels to 0.

i’m not about framerate, i’m about how move bones correct, with G need time so that there are no stretches / deformations of the geometry.

I’m not sure what you’re saying. If you hit G, you don’t need to move your mouse slowly, the speed that you move your mouse doesn’t change anything about how the bones move. Likewise, making keyframes that are near in time to each other doesn’t change anything about how the bones move-- the bones don’t know what happened on any frame other than their own. (Unless the model is actually being deformed by physics, which would be awfully unlikely here.)

If the issue is that you want to move the bones less than you’re moving them, you can still use G, just don’t move your mouse as far, or hold down shift while moving the mouse (until confirming the translation operation.)

Are you trolling me?

I’m not trolling you. Is there a language barrier here? I don’t think you mean “need time.” Maybe you could post a video demonstrating your problem?

I mean is it correct way to grab and move bones(in video)
or it’s not true way and there is a way that is more convenient and faster (like a slide of vertices)

What’s correct depends on the rig. In the case of your video, I expect you’re doing everything correctly. Yes, it’s not easy to make great facial poses, it requires experience, but the general technique that you’re following is proper.

There is nothing quite like a vertex slide for bones-- they don’t have edges-- but something that you might consider reasonably similar is to move bones constrained to their local axes. When I’m posing bones, I’m almost always in “Normal” orientation, which lets me do something like g z move mouse confirm to move a bone limited to its own, current Z axis-- and if a model has been rigged well, where the Z axis points is usually a useful direction.

There are any number of different tools that can let you pose a bone in some particular way, options in sidebar/tools, other orientations including custom orientations, use of other kinds of transformations (like scaling or rotating, possibly about a cursor, possibly with affect only locations enabled), auto IK, creating and using a bone constraint. These various techniques are, generally speaking, shared between modes, so modelling or rigging is often how people learn them, but with experience, they come naturally-- the trick is almost never, how to get the bone where I want it, but almost always, where is it that you actually want the bone.