How to create blender's biblical angels?

I want to make biblical angels like in that video, but I still can’t make them:

And to do everything as it should, I created a wing according to a template, made a rebar, and then I did everything as it should, went to object → Parent → With Automatic Weights
And still in Pose Mode, the skeleton does not move, what should I do? why isn’t it moving? How to fix it? I Googled it, and I didn’t find anything… Other wings did the same work, but they are not the same…

I’ll leave a link limi to my work, if anyone can have a normal wing like a gif there, then pliz make it work, maybe some kind of wing animation and throw off the file.
221155611_417a59eda07c8c6988d6b2f394f91f94_800

And I also don’t understand how to make an eye, and maybe someone can make it, or at least knows how to do it!? Because there are ideas for biblical angels on the theme of Dreamcore, weirdcore, etc. Just a bunch, and there is just a desire to model something with your own hands, especially when there is room to grow…

A few entry level tutes to get a handle on:

Wing stuff

Eyeball stuff

I took a look at your file, and your skeleton was parented to your wing, not other other way around, which is why the wing doesn’t move when you move the skeleton. When I unparented the skeleton from the wing, and parented the wing to the skeleton, it worked as expected.

A note on the modeling itself, the wing here is two giant N-Gons bridged together. That’s probably not ever going to deform well.

I think this is the channel of the creator of the video

Great! Well, now I have another problem on Sketchfab, the texture is not reflected, and only one wing is moving, what should I do? How to solve the problem?
Запись_2023_11_29_16_29_57_213

I made a model, but why can’t I upload it to Sketchfab. Pliz HELP ME. My model:
GLAZIK.rar (1.7 MB)
Change the model so that I can upload it there, or at least tell me what I’m doing wrong!?

And then we’ll make an animation similar to the deification effect in the picture, and the dude will rise to the singing of angels from Mount Athos, and he will connect with God. And the closer it rises to God, the more it turns yellow and eventually turns into pure light, and at the same time it is accompanied by the singing of angels and their movement in a spiral, and bright pulsating light in the eyes as if under DMT personifying an altered state of consciousness.
2024-02-07-20-07-07-588-1.gif

In short, I can’t model offanima in a blender, everything flew out of the way, I just spent my nerves, maybe someone will finish them for me. (╬◣﹏◢) I’M JUST AGGRESSIVE.
Ophanim.rar (1.9 MB)

Great! But anyway, now half of the eyes are not reflected, and everything is constantly flying out. I don’t know how to fix it…

Can you help me solve the problem with sketchfub? Some of the textures are not loaded.
I made a model, but why can’t I upload it to Sketchfab. HELP ME, PLEASE.I looked at various answers on the web but did not understand what the error was, My model:
My model
Change my model so that I can upload it there so that everything loads and leave a link or at least tell me what I’m doing wrong!?

GLAZIK MODEL

Please tell me WHAT IS THE MISTAKE!? I really don’t understand what to do? Why is the model not loading? Why did everything load normally before, but now this error is constantly 13? How can I fix this? What I just did not do, but the model does not load, PLEASE HELP ME!

OH NO! WE HAVE TOO MUCH GLAZIKS!

GLAZIKS EVERYWHERE!

WHAT IS THIS GUYS!?

THIS IS GLAZIKS ANOMALIES! THIS IS FUСКING GLAZIKS ANOMALIES! DON’T TOUCH GLAZIKS ANOMALIES! OTHERWISE, YOU WILL TURN INTO THESE EYES YOURSELF! SHIТ! GET OUT GLAZIKS! OH NOOOOO RUN!!! АЪАОѪОАЪАЪАѪѪАЪООААѪАЪАЪ!!

I FOUND A NEW ANGEL, I NAMED HIM ANGEL THORN!

BE CAREFUL, OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET STUCK IN HIS THORN, AND HE WILL EAT YOU!

WOW! THIS IS SO VERY SUPER ANGEL CAGE!

YOU CAN BUILD A WHOLE CITY ON IT! AND LIVE THERE!

SUPER GLAZIK TORNADO

VERY DANGER GLAZIK! HE FLIES VERY FAST! BE CAREFUL, IT’S LOADED WITH AN ANGEL VIRUS! THAT’S WHY SOME OF HIS EYES ARE BLACK AND PINK!

PIRAMID GLAZIK IT LOOKS VERY DEFIANT!

BE CAREFUL!!

Please post your art in the correct (Artwork) area. This is the support area.

But no one helps me here! I still don’t understand why my model doesn’t upload to sketchfub! That’s why I’m posting my photos here!

You should have started a new thread about the Sketchfab issue. Adding it onto the end of this thread means people are ignoring it. Actually, as it is about Sketchfab, not Blender, your question should be in the Other Software category.

Posting lots of images is obscuring your request for help.

Are you remembering to pack the image textures into the file?
File Menu > External Data > Pack Resources.

Typing ‘Sketchfab Error 13’ into your favorite search engine gives many results. Lots point at your need to bake the textures.

You should have clicked the Learn More, or Contact Us buttons visible in your Error 13 screenshot.