How to create fabric shader from texture from supplier?

Hi
If I have a texture image from supplier.
How can I create fabric material use for Cycle rendering?

Thank
Travis

Use PS or Gimp to make a square section out of the original seamless…in Gimp that would be Filters > Map > Make-seamless… try to select an area that does not have brighter or darker sections than others…it will still be repetitive…but a little tweaking here and there with the clone brush and you can make it work…
Then just add it as a normal UV-mapped material…

I would suggest you use Materialize ( free ) and create at least a Normal Map…it will add a lot to the overall image…
Fabric

Hi
I know method create map in PS.
I just wonder how to create node in blender.

Thank
Travis

OK…
Select the object that gets the material…Open a new window to the side of the 3d view or use the timeline…and change it to Shader Editor
Add a NEW Material and I would name it…
You will see the output and a Principled, add a Texture Image and add your Fabric.

Hi @RSEhlers
How about Bump node?
As I see, you set sheen is 0
Do we need sheen for fabric shader?

Thank
Travis

You must have experience. All fabric types different than another. If you need create physically correct and realistic material, then you must research academic papers, if not need, then basicly cover your texture on mesh.

Bump, is not works good as Normal Map, especially for Eevee.

Example:

That is why I recommend using Materialize
then you can create a Normal Map from the image you make in PS .

Usually, on a fabric like this, Sheen would not be used as it is a course rough fabric…
Sheen is usually used on stuff like Velvet or Satin something like that…

But that doesn’t stop you from giving it a try! It doesn’t hurt and will really only react with what ever lighting you have…