How to create metallic and heigh maps for unity

I am aiming to start creating PBR materials to use them on unity, or other game engines, and I haven’t got very clear how could I create a metallic map(As far as I know, this map is used to control what parts of the material are more metallic and what parts are less metallic or non-metallic) and how to create a height map.
Could someone explain this to me, or send me some courses or tutorial series for doing this?

In terms of general PBR, the concept of less metallic doesn’t really exist. It’s either metallic or its not. Off extremes should only come from anti-aliasing reasons. Of course, if you thing mid greys produce a better result, feel free to do so but knowing you’re “breaking the rules”.

Metallic is basically a black and white channel - this is metal, this is not. Note that PBR isn’t around to handle all cases, but it’s well suited to handle 99% of them. Yes, you can have a metallic rod covered in transparent plastic, semiconductors, conductive carbon etc, but it’s not something that PBR covers or needs to cover. Metal over non-metallic, light can’t penetrate the metal atoms so metal wins.

As for height maps, do a search here, as your use case is not clear. Might be different ways to go about it based on your height source and target.