1. After finishing the track and solving, go to Export > Export Camera Solve (Or press F12) > choose where to save the data and give it a name, click he drop down Export Type and make sure it’ll save as a .txt, then click Save.
2. Open Blender 2.49b, deleted everything in the scene, open the text editor in a new area, click Text > New > add this script: http://pastebin.com/DipPGHt3 (Sorry I would have posted the script straight into this post but it made the post way too long to submit.)
3. then click Text > Run Python Script > locate the .txt file you saved from Boujou > Import .txt > save as a .blend file somewhere you can find.
4. Open Blender 2.54 > open the .blend you just saved > save again > open the scene with your animation > Append > find the .blend you saved in Blender 2.64 > Scene > Scene > click Link/Append from Library.
5. Swap scene to the new scene you jump Appended, select the camera and trackers > press Ctrl+L > Objects to Scene > then choose the scene you want the camera tracker data to go to.
6. go back to the scene you added it to > delete the camera that was already on the scene before appending then BOOM your done, you can move everything into place and start animating it.
Any problems either post it here or message me and I’ll try help out!
I’m willing to do a more detailed video and/or add pictures to this post if anyone wants me too.
Thanks all Hope This Helps You A Lot!
I did not write the script.
Credits to MDFilmndustries (Youtube) for this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyq6aSQ6daM