This post is gonna be more in depth,
In this tutorial, we gonna talk about Subsurface-scattering. Every organic material has it. Subsurface scattering is also called :SSS. Let’s take a look at making the material.
You can download all the textures at the bottom of this page
1. This is the first setup. I used the PBR dielectric shader from blender guru.
2. Duplicate the PBR shader
3. Then we gonna extract the Baked top from the rest of the cookie.
4. Make sure it looks something like this
5. Open op the specular map.
6. Don’t forget to set it to: Non-color Data
7. At the Normal map. Then at the Normal map vector.
8. At the Less/More slider.
9. At the Subsurface-Scattering shader.