How To Make Stucco Texture?

Hello my friends, for the past couple of days, i have been working on modelling a building in Blender based off of an actual building in real life. The walls of the building is made up of stucco. This material is probably the hardest for me to create because of the great variation that’s involved in it.

I have been working on making the material within the past couple of days, and the best i can get is this…

I need a material with variation like in the second picture. Can any of you guys help me? Thanks!

Attachments

Stucco.blend (5.89 MB)

well its not bad, maybe combine it with musgrave a bit, to get a different distribution of the bumps
musgrave.blend (533 KB)

Look at this - http://elbrujodelatribu.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/stucco-material-iii.html

tweaked it a bit different math based on same ideas, but now there is a (simplified) bump pattern for the raw grid structure, and there is an upper (flattened) roughnes as well. its the best i can think of, though you might put in your previous bump pattern as lower pattern.
also the lower grit can be mixed with another color (more dark), its a rough bdsf mix.
put it in a handy group, i think it looks more like your upper image now, but still you can do lot of tweaking.

notice strange option to use world based position or generated texture, if the walls dont move world based positition is easier to use as grit/patern base.

plaster.blend (533 KB)

Attachments

plaster.blend (527 KB)