How to match my fluid simulation with camera?

Overall effect - water/liquid traveling in the roots.

I have a camera that already has location keyframed (imported from unreal). And my scene goes like this, the camera has to follow the fluid that is travelling along the pipe (also known as roots).

When the effect is done properly, it would seem like the camera is following the fluid traveling i.e. the fluid will always be filled at 1/2 or 2/3 of the pipe/root visible in the camera.

Note: Right now I’m keyframing the speed (speed settings inside domain) to match the camera but overall it’s a cumbersome process. Also, it seems that increasing the resolution of the fluid changes the speed of the fluid as well, please correct me if I’m wrong.

How to match the fluid simulation with camera motion? Is there a better way than what I’m doing?

What is the Sphere? if that is the fluid emitter the use a Track To Constraint on the Camera to Target the Sphere. Then it always look at the correct location.

Thank you so much for your response.

However, I’m not supposed to tweak the camera motion (which is fixed). I’m supposed to make the fluid be with the camera. :slight_smile:

I’ve managed to make it happen for now - keyframing the speeds. Do you have any other suggestions?

Ok. So how about the opposite.
Sphere is a child of / constrained to the camera…