How to properly export animations to .FBX

Hi blenderheads, before you point me to Unity Cookie for This.
I have a few questions about why my animations aren’t showing up when i export them to unity.

Just to make something clear i’m asking about blender and not Unity.
So when i export my object and armature to .FBX only the first of my animations shows up in Unity.

I did assign fake users to the Actions(Animations) But i have no idea what could be the problem.

.Blend

Any idea why this is happening ?
And also in the tutorial the author said that i need to make a start and end frame for each animation, where is the setting for this, as it;s not the scene settings.

Appreciate any Help.
~Wentzel

I can’t say for your main question, having no experience with FBX and unity but for this :

And also in the tutorial the author said that i need to make a start and end frame for each animation, where is the setting for this, as it;s not the scene settings.

Maybe it’s in the Timeline window, click on “Frame” and you see “Set End Frame” and “Set Start Frame” that allow you to select which is the starting and ending frame

Thanks for the relply @Sanctuary.

As i said above, i’m not talking about the render Start and end frame, i want to assign a Start and end frame to each of my animations.
But i’m unable to find any sort of this fuctions as of know.

Appreciate the comments.
~Wentzel

I don’t use Unity but maybe the start and end frames are the frame with the first and last keyframe.

Thanks Richard, that may be the case, the reason the animations aren’t showing up in unity must be me missing a step.
Since this is part of Blender i think asking the Unity community won’t be the best of choices.

So any one here have an idea why my animations aren’t showing up in Unity, Only my First animation shows up.
.Blend Above.

~Wentzel

Bump******

So After looking around i found out there are one other way of exporting animations.
You make all the animations in the timeline and in Unity just split them up manually.
This Causes slow workflow, and Small noticeable problems in Unity.

The other way, which i’m struggling with, Involves Making sepperate Actions in the Dopesheet and assigning them fake users.
The problem i’m facing here is Only one animation shows up, and i have followed multiple tutorials online and still can’t amke out whats wrong.

I also read that The FBX imported was broken in Blender from the 2.50 series started.
So any idea how i can Fix this.

Appreciate any Help.
~Wentzel

Lol i feel Stupid, i forgot to uncheck Default Take which seems to Combine all the animations there for only playing the first.

[Solved]