How to reach more people?

Hello friends, have a nice weekend everyone. I think that there are many people who want to bring their work to more people, and I think that it will be more successful if everyone gives their opinion and advice. At least I say this for myself, these ideas are interesting to me, I try to do this.
Thanks all

1 Like

Hello !

Well, more people doesn’t always mean more interesting opinions and more good advice.
On top of that there is a lot of cool stuff being made everyday and it’s very likely that many of them aren’t getting all the attention they deserve, but that’s part of the game :slight_smile:

If you’re talking about getting constructive feedback and advice to improve, you might post into the focused critique part of the forum.
If you are more into getting more exposure maybe it would work best to use other social medias like instagram, X or whatever…

On top of that, it really depends on what kind of crowd you want to interact with.
Top level artists might not be interested in the same things that the average joe.

Valuing quality over quantity (or the opposite) is a mindset that is likely to reflect in your work and in the kind of feedback you’ll receive.
Both are interesting it’s just better to do that conscientiously !

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. To reach more people, in general, because when you start a certain job, it is motivating for people to appreciate what you do, just like discipline.

1 Like