How to rotate around the camera?

Attached video as example. In Modo there is two ways of rotation. Around the object and around the camera. Can you do similar around the camera rotation in Blender?

I guess you mean rotate around view? I don’t think Blender have that, there is similar behaviour when using View (walk) Navigation, but it is rarely used for general navigation.
Another way is using View Lock, but that is just rotation around the camera object, not the view itself.

I do not know if:
Blender Preferences → Navigation → Orbit & Pan: Orbit Arround Selection
…is meant by this…

( I think the movement arround camera is… arward… but if someone is used to it :person_shrugging: )

It is useful when navigation in a big environment / tight space. Attached example. How would you navigate / rotate around in such situation?

The walk navigation I have been using. Its the best thing I found so far :thinking: I guess I could try just bind it to alt + right click so it would be quite similar. Any other suggestions still welcome if there is better ways

Because I always use walk navigation and its teleport shortcut to navigate in a big scene, I don’t know if there’s a better way to do it, at least in Blender. And the default shift + ~ shortcut is already close to the View pie menu so it’s already quite convenient to me to.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification…

Hmm… I may have to try some of the mentioned variations (mostly using “the default” :sweat_smile: )… but i use rotate and pan like so (my capture software is a bit jumpy):

Where the cursor is becomes the rotation point…