How to see or export material nodes code?

I did a shader prototype of asphalt getting gradually wet for Evee . Now we want to make it in our game and have troubles recreating it .

Is there a way to export material as GLSL code or something? Am I right when think the nodes are OSL and being recompiled on the fly into GLSL for Evee?

Blender material nodes are my favorite tool to make shader prototypes for games . So much simpler and easier than Unreal, working on the fly and gosh ShaderFX was so cool years ago but had been turned into something 100% undecipherable once 3d max incorporated it.

So Blender is my favorite tool now . The only issue is how to make it work same elsewhere. Even blend nodes works somehow different .

AFAIK this are all similar but different shader languages… but someone like a “translation”… was lready done… see:

Or maybe this…

Thank you very much Okidoki
but i can’t make anything useful from those . it’
s either don’t working at all or a puzzles to use . I mean this GSN composer.

Nothing compares with simplicity and immediate visual feedback of Blender shader editor .

This may be so… anyway to get the “best” shader experince in any graphic engine it’s best to build up the shader the way it’s meant to be in this engine… so this transpations might help… or maybe it’s better to rebuild them…