Huffy slider

Hi guys!

I’ve been working on this one for a couple of weeks and have to call it done now.

I appreciate all comments on improvements though!

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

It looks awesome, do you actually have one of these drift trikes? Two of my mates do and they are so awesome!

Really like it! The welding details are a nice touch. If I had one complaint, it’s that the silver metal on the wheel, and the pedals looks a fair bit plain next to the painted bits, and the tires, which have a good amount of detail.

The green material on the frame should get more specularity. The welding looks really nice. How did you model it?

Martin

@Taber: Thanks, I don’t have one but it looks like you could have a lot of fun with one of these :stuck_out_tongue: I was actually going to model a childrens trike but stumbled on to this while looking for reference images, this is way cooler!

@JoshuaC:Thanks, glad you like it. I’m fairly new to Blender and materials is the one thing I’m struggling with, but I’m getting there.

@sandstorm: The welding is pretty simple but time consuming, at least the way I did it. It’s a basic mesh with a solidify and a displace modifier applied. Image shows the one between the frame and front fork.

Thanks for the feedback, It’s appreciated!

Attachments

@martin: no problem :slight_smile: I’m using that exact shader. Maybe the lighting isn’t doing it any justice

Haha, that is funny. The material looks really different on the images!

Great! The weldingdetails really Make it Very photorealistic! Together with The light. Also Very good!!!

This looks awesome! You must have spent a lot of time on setting up the spokes… Great job on the brakes and tyres, too!
The only thing that looks a bit off s the brake rotor. Should be much more specular and shiny. Other than that, very well done!

@riesie3d @endormos, thanks for the great feedback, glad you like it. I am taking notes and will do the changes when I have more time on my hands.

All together i find it Very inspirering!