Humanoid Template -needs some feedback-

Hello, I’m creating a new template (trying to go lo poly for game engine, but also trying to have the ablility to switch to high poly if needed) And I’d like to hear some feedback on what 've done so far, Its my first I think that is any good created by me. I’m not going to take full credit for this model though becuz my buddy Steven did tweak it by giving it the half hand it has and the awful feet (I had to finish him as he says he doens’t have a foot fetish) and he also gave it pecks and muscle definition, the legs and arms. Anywho I’m up for advice and input from the community, I’ll upload the blend if you guys are interested. Thanks!

Attachments

when you give him hands, try starting with 1 finger, then duplicate and scale it for the remaining fingers, then work backwards toward the wrist.

that or if he’s going for really low poly he can make the four fingers one piece, dup and sculpt a multires mesh, adding the creases for fingers and bake a texture map out of it.

also can you put some wireframe pics up for a better view of the joints.

Here’s a pic of the hands and the wireframe mode of the model, do multries effect the game engine as much as having a high poly count?

Attachments

Also only one level of Subsurf modifier on Not applied

Attachments

ANNNND wire

Attachments