Hunted Perdition, a third person game

Hi,

So far i am working very hard and in free time take some stuff here and there :slight_smile:
This game will look like tomb raider but in my own gameplay and history, i don’t know if i will make as survival horror or simply survival. Here it is big project i make here, the hero her name is Caroline and search his boyfriend in some place and quite mysterious… Not all history will tell, surprise for you :wink:

I am working in 2D painting, 3D model, props, environment, animation, characters, etc… and the coding Python i see step by step on how it works well so i learn hard too, and BGE with logic brick. My setup for 3rd person will look similar tomb raider and shadow of mordor, so i discover many possibility this system and i like so much hope to show this too soon when i make something serious gameplay. I have make so collision it works fine, it make more live for character with AI.
I make for news because i am officially to work my game in BGE, before my team advance little by little but not great (that is pity) so i do myself all as solo finally.

UI in the game will be less, i refine more and more to get smooth gameplay at final but it is not finished.
My game for delay is coming 2018/2019 if i keep all free time to make sure.

Hope to show some wip in 1 or 2 week and to get feedback to improve some cool.

Project task :

• make 2d art prototype
  • make 3d model some interesting
  • Create realistic interaction between character
  • Create AI for foes
  • Some UI here and there
  • Make collision cool
  • Environment current and some futuristic
  • hero is a girl
  • some interaction with vehicle and other object
  • etc… more to come

that’s all, see you soon.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Hello, great that you are doing on this game…I wanted to make some characters for your project but then there was no time since I was working on my projects.
…I’m a big fan of Tomb Raider™ series so I wish a lot of success in making and I like to look at the progress of the game.

Hi Mistran, that’s ok i understand for you with your projects, nice i wish your success too :slight_smile:

What are you working in your projects now ? Which kind you create for game ?

This project (Atlansea) is like Tomb Raider™ but underwater in the environment of the ruins of Atlantis.

This is a platformer…something like a jumping sci-fi disk :grinning:

This is a 3d game for Android…something like…Mensch ärgere Dich nicht board game

I am currently working on this game…the environment of forest levitating islands, mystical ruins and fantasy flora and fauna…kind of exploration game with several puzzles and taking pictures of ruins,fauna and flora on these islands.
…some projects deserve to finish some are tests or just ideas…I’m a lone wolf, I’m all doing myself so things go slower but I enjoy it.
…my way is and what I found for me to be worthless to go into complex programming algorithms, complex game mechanics and focus more on the artistic side of the game with simple gaming mechanisms.

Good luck with your game development.

2 Likes

Very cool from your project, they look nice i remember some screenshoot and you do well :slight_smile:

Keep it up and say me what you have achieved some recent from your game that i am looking forward it.

Thank you and good luck to you too.

Ok we are two me and Marcelo work in the project for third person.

Marcelo is 3D modeler, he will make various 3D models, me I am 3D modeler and Developer with BGE/python i will make 3d models and coding.

We are in preparation so it will happen soon when we make some serious stuffs.

Some 3D models we make them :

• guns, machine gun, rifles (Marcelo)
  • vehicle war (Me and Marcelo)
  • Caroline and soldier character (Me)
  • environment as ruined and historical building (Me)
  • more to come in

Voilà that is all for the moment

Let show some pic that i work, here it is head as base i am making for caroline but she can change to look like in appearance.

she will be based on here that i work in

Marcelo is working for guns, soon he will show them

1 Like

Woooooooww this is awesome im excited for this game !!!
Im a huge fan of plat former’s even the Tomb Raider series lets hope u create a Great BGE Platformer
really great Models BTW !!!

Dude nice bloom on that sci-fi disk u did above there .
I’ll keep track of this game …

Fred/K.S