I am having rig problems on my model :(

when i was making model for my upcoming game called "Hannan.EXE’ but teeth goes out of roof mouth, please help me to fix it or please you will be the one to fix it for me :frowning:

You probably need a different Deform Bone for the Jaw and for the Arcade. If their Bone is the same, but the Meshes are Separated (including into different Mesh Objects), the Skinning Algorithm will probably calculate bad Pivot Points from the unique Bone’s Head to the 2 Meshes, and this will cause gradual displacement one in relation to the other. I’m not sure if this information is 100% accurate, but this is a very interesting problem.

My suggestion, thus, is analyse it more, hence, having a Top Jaw Deform Bone and also a Top Arcade/Tehth Deform Bone. Their Influence (Weight Paint on the Meshes) is only on their respective Mesh, so you don’t stack functionalities, and then you can have way more control on the motion of the Meshes in 3D space. You can then, for example, create special Bone mechanisms for those Bones, so they move their Meshes in very specific ways. I guess Parenting the Top Arcade/Theeth Bone to the Top Jaw Bone, is a good example of simple mecahnism, that should work. But there are are way more possibilites.

Of course, make sure the Weight Paints are correct for each Deform Bone, and that there ain’t any Rogue Weights.

imposter
imposter.blend (1.5 MB)

here is model and texture

Sorry, I can’t help at this stage. But, maybe someone else should look at the file; many helpers here prefer having the files indeed (just please don’t mail me with a file, without asking).

Though I understand if you need a quick solution, or maybe English is not your main language and it’s hard to do a conversation in English (?); but my purpose (in this forum) usually is just helping people with ideas, so they can learn and Rig better on their own. If you make up your mind, I’m glad to help.

If you cannot do it yourself then why are you making a game?
Others doing free work for you to make money is not what this site is for.

1 Like