I can't post. please help

Hi I am trying to post my work in the finished work category, a video I made in Blender myself almost entirely (except for some stock models and a music that I bought) Can someone help me understand why it has been flagged as inapropraite by the community? It seems I can’t even post a link to the video or this post too will be flagged…

Maybe I could send it in private message if someone could help thanks.

Hi, is it possible you have less than 10 posts here in the forum?
Iirc there is some barrier again spam.

Cheers, mib

Ok the moderator replied to me, it was just because it had the word Crypto in it and it was blocked automatically to avoid spam. So he unlocked it manually but thren I edited it and it was blocked again lol! Hopefully it will be unlocked again soon.

It was locked because of a word I can even write here cause it’s a word that triggers an automatic block… It’s a bit frustrating cause it becomes a kind of censorship even though the word is not offensive at all. It’s a technology! But since they say they got a lot of spam with this word they decided to block anyone who try to use the word…

The word start by “Cry” and finish by “pto”. I can’t even write it when I reply to you here! It’s kind of sad even though I understand they must not have tohe workforce to fight spam another way.

Could it be changed so at least needs to be written twice, which will happen if it’s spam, for the word, any, to block any post :question:

These posts are not rejected, but put in moderation for review and these posts are typically released within a few hours. Don’t confuse keeping a platform safe and clean with censorship.